Sentryx™ Software Enabled Super Centurion® Fire Hydrant
- Leak and pressure monitoring options are available on new fire hydrants or as a retrofittable kit for America's most popular fire hydrant
- Innovative wireless design and engineered components make hydrant installation, operation, repair and maintenance easy
- Provides pressure data while the main valve is closed without charging the hydrant; leak monitoring is irrespective of valve position
- See Battery FAQ document for life expectancy
- AWWA C502 compliant
- Hydrant: 350psi working pressure and 700psi test pressure
- Pressure Sensor: Range of 0-250 psi
- 3RD party lab tested to comply with AWWA C502 flow loss requirements
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61 & 372
Data gathered from the Sentryx software enabled Super Centurion hydrant will be displayed on the scalable, web based, Sentryx Water Intelligence Platform. The Sentryx software will record and display important data communicated from our pressure monitoring and leak monitoring systems, providing insights to make intelligent decisions on your water infrastructure.
Leak monitoring system data is captured through intelligent nodes on the hydrant and transmitted each night to the Sentryx Water Intelligence Platform. The leak monitoring system offers visibility to the location of emerging leaks and empowers pipeline owners to proactively communicate with customers and repair pipes.
The pressure monitoring system sensor is protected, enshrouded within the lower stem, and through porting is able to capture data (while the main valve is closed) from the water in the hydrant shoe and network. This data is transmitted from within the hydrant to the Sentryx Water Intelligence Platform, providing accurate pressure information of your distribution network. The pressure monitoring system sensor can detect changes in system pressure that could lead to water line leaks or catastrophic breaks and provide condition alerts.
Centurion Hydrant Retrofit Kit
- Advanced pressure monitoring capabilities can now be incorporated into Mueller 5-1/4" Centurion hydrants with bury depths 3'-6" to 6'-0" that have been manufactured since 1975. In addition to pressure monitoring, leak monitoring can be added to any Mueller hydrant by replacing the existing pumper nozzle cap with a leak detection enabled nozzle cap.